Sunday, January 22, 2017

About Me

My name is Rachel and I'm a senior here at UT.  I'm a Communications major with a minor in Public Relations.  
I'm 22 years old and currently unemployed, but looking for a part-time job to save up some money before I graduate.  A hobby of mine is binge-watching shows on HGTV.
I'm an animal lover and have a fluffy cat named Bella and a dog who I adopted named Luna. (see photo at bottom of post)

From this class, I hope to learn more about digital programs and tools and be able to use them comfortably when the class is over.  I hope I am able to fully understand the programs we learn about in this class so I can utilize these skills in my future career.  I hope this class helps and enhances my creative abilities (as of right now I don't feel that I am very artistic).

No comments:

Post a Comment